Health New England honors Elm with ‘Well Worth it Award’
Elm has been honored with the GOLD level Health New England Well Worth It Award!
Health New England’s goal is to honor the hard work and dedication of organizations that are creating positive work environments and have a hand in advancing the overall wellness in Massachusetts. Elm has offered a wide umbrella of wellness programming and Health New England’s review committee reported it was, “very impressed learning about them all this year.”
Health New England highlighted Elm’s strengths…
- Well rounded programs with options that touch all aspects of well-being, balancing physical, mental, nutritional and financial health.
- Quality and scheduled communications encouraging wellness programs, benefits, and education that are creative and personalized.
- Using employee, human resources and health insurance feedback to determine programming and incentives. This also resulted in the improvement of the existing EAP program.
- Implementing a physical activity app that worked best for the worksite.
- Strong workplace culture that prioritizes wellness and safety from the top down.
- Upper management is kept informed of program progress and successes.
- Solid mission and incentive structure with a supportive wellness committee.
- Developed a vessel for employees to give back with a community giving program.
On October 6, Deana Casamento collected the award on behalf of Elm.
Congratulations to the following Elm employees celebrating a work anniversary in October!
Please help us give a nice, warm welcome to the following new hires at Elm: