ONE Development adds mini excavator to the fleet and more
2022 Kubota KX040 mini excavator featuring:
- Dig depth 11’
- Lifting capacity 3000lb
- 40 hp Diesel
- Enclosed cab with heat, a/c, and radio w/ Bluetooth
- Hydraulic thumb
- Hydraulic angle grader blade (4-way)
- Pre-plumbed dual auxiliary hydraulic lines down the stick
- Rubber tracks
- operating weight of 9,885lbs
- 1’ and 2’ wide digging buckets
- 3’ wide grading bucket
This machine was purchased to expand One Developments excavation and site work capabilities and help support Elm’s car charging station and solar projects.
ONE D&C Project updates
- Project Name: NUPRO
- Location – South Deerfield, MA
- Project Type – Industrial
- Plan Type – Design Build
- Expected Completion – 4/15/24
One Development worked with NUPRO to design a state of the art TPU Extrusion Facility. The project will consist of a 100,000 SF Butler Building. The facility will be composed of 12,000 SF of manufacturing space, 10,000 SF of maintenance facility, 10,000 sf of office space and 68,000 sf of warehouse. One Development is providing a Turn Key approach to this project. When the project is complete the client will be making product in their facility. The project also includes process piping for chilled water system for process cooling. The reject heat from the process will be used in conjunction with water source heat pumps to provide free heating in the winter months!
- Project Name: C and S Wholesalers MegaDoor Installation
- Location – Keene, NH
- Project Type – Airport
- Plan Type – Design Build, provide PE Stamped Plans
- Expected Completion – 10/2022
One Development worked with C and S Wholesalers and Hill Engineers to retrofit an existing aircraft hanger to meet the requirements of a new corporate jet. In order to fit the new corporate jet, the existing hanger door needed to be replaced. One Development proposed installing a MEGADOOR by Assa Abloy to meet these new requirements. The project entails a wide variety of work which is detailed below:
- Structural Reinforcement for Wind loading and snow loading.
- Installation of large foundations to support the new doors and truss system.
- Electrical Power and Control Wiring.
- Siding and Trim work around the new truss structure.