The project consists of the rework of two existing 2500A services to facilitate the installation of additional material handling conveyor as well as provide the capability for whole-building generator backup. Elm was able to offer value engineering on the project by utilizing a 3000A feeder bus, which offered labor and material savings versus traditional pipe and wire on the 1400’ relocation of an existing service. Elm was able to complete the work 3 months ahead of project schedule.
- Installation of two Kohler 2500A automatic transfer switches
- Installation of Trystar generator docking station
- Facilitated installation of custom tap sections on existing switchgear
- Installation of two Square D 2500A switchgears
- Installation of 1,400’ of 3000A feeder bus with zero interruptions to building production
- Installation of fourteen 200A control panel feeds
- Installation of new under-platform lighting & fire alarm